The most intimate of our lodges
Just 1 helicopter with 2 groups of 4 people!
Eagle Lodge is the ideal location for a group of friends or family looking to book out the whole lodge where skiing is the most important thing (solo travelers and duos welcome too)!
NEW: HOT TUB!!
A SEMI-PRIVATE EXPERIENCE FOR THE PRICE OF THE CLASSIC VERT PROGRAM
Recently refurbished, Eagle Lodge is home to our Specialty programs, in addition to our Private and Vertical programs.
Perhaps the skiing highlight of a stay at Eagle Lodge is that we host just 8 lucky skiers/riders here which means there are just 2 groups of 4 people using 1 helicopter, without having to pay the Semi-Private rate! This is extremely unique in the industry where the average is 3 groups....and people heli-skiing in Alaska have to usually put up with 4 groups!
The lodge has large bedrooms with very comfortable beds, en-suite washrooms and a hot-tub!
Accommodation and amenities
Accommodation at Eagle Lodge consists of 6 rooms, with all but 1 having Queen beds. The lodge is in the small village of Hagensborg, just minutes from the Bella Coola Harbour, making it possible to explore the local area when you are not heli-skiing.
- Outdoor hot-tub!
- Dining room
- Tea & cappuccino bar
- Free Wireless satellite internet access
- Common room with pool table, darts, games and large fireplace
- Massage rooms (we recommend booking massages ahead of time. To make a reservation, login here and on the "Lodges" page click on the “Treat Yourself”)
- Guest computer
- Cell phone reception is possible
- Rooms include private bath, satellite TV, and refrigerator
- Mountain views!
- Rooms have 1 or 2 Queen beds (1 room is a Double)
- En-suite washroom with shower/bath
- iPod Docking Station
- Coffee Machine
- Plush cotton bathrobes
- In-room thermostats
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, skin and body care products by Eco (biodegradable)
- Plush cotton towels
- Clothes hangers & luggage rack